Monday, January 14, 2008

Britney threatens to kill Herself!


Britney Spears has allegedly threatened to commit suicide if she is forced into psychiatric care.

The troubled singer - who lost all visitation rights to her two young sons last week after she was hospitalised following a stand-off with police when she refused to hand them back to ex-husband Kevin Federline -insists she would rather than die than be put into hospital by her parents, Jamie and Lynne.

"I'll kill myself before I let them lock me up again. So tell Mama and Daddy I said so. Oh my God, it's over for me."

A friend of Britney also spoke of her fears the singer may kill herself if she is barred from seeing her boys, Sean Preston, two, and 16-month-old Jayden James.

The pal told Britain's Daily Mirror newspaper: "The kids are her life. She told me she has no reason to live if she can't see them. So yes, I'm afraid, very afraid."

After being discharged from Los Angeles Cedars-Sinai hospital last weekend, where she refused psychiatric treatment, Britney flew to Mexico with alleged lover Adnan Ghalib.

Staff at the Rosarito Beach Hotel said Britney appeared to be "high" and was singing her hit song 'Toxic' to herself in an empty bar.

Reception manager Gustavo Lopez said: "One of our waitresses spotted Britney singing to herself.

"She heard her mumbling the words to 'Toxic' in a very low voice. It was a strange thing to do and my waitress said she looked out of it."